1. Seamless tubes for structures (GB/T8162-2008) are seamless tubes for general and mechanical structures.
2. Seamless pipes for fluid transportation (GB/T8163-2008) are general seamless pipes used to transport water, oil, gas and other fluids.
3. Seamless pipes for low and medium pressure boilers (GB3087-2008) are high quality carbon structural steel hot-rolled and cold-drawn seamless pipes for superheated steam pipes, boiling pipes and superheated steam pipes for locomotive boilers of various structures.
4. Seamless tubes for high pressure boilers (GB5310-2008) are high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless heat-resistant steel seamless tubes for heating surfaces of water-pipe boilers with high pressure and above.
5. High-pressure seamless pipe for fertilizer equipment (GB6479-2000) is a high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless pipe for chemical equipment and pipeline with working temperature of - 40-400 C and working pressure of 10-30 Ma.
6. Seamless tube for petroleum cracking (GB9948-2006) is a seamless tube for furnace, heat exchanger and pipeline in petroleum refinery.
7. Geological drilling steel pipe (YB235-70) is used for core drilling in geological part. According to its use, it can be divided into drill pipe, drill collar, core pipe, casing and sedimentary pipe.
8. The seamless pipe for diamond core drilling (GB3423-82) is a seamless pipe for diamond core drilling.
9. Oil drilling pipe (YB528-65) is a seamless pipe which is used to thicken inside or outside the two ends of oil drilling.
10. Carbon steel seamless pipes for ships (GB5312-85)
11. Seamless tube for car half-axle sleeve (GB3088-82) is a hot-rolled seamless tube made of high quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel for car half-axle sleeve and axle tube of driving axle housing.
12. The high-pressure oil pipe for diesel engine (GB3093-86) is a cold-drawn seamless tube for making high-pressure pipe for diesel engine exhaust system.
13. Fine inner diameter seamless tubes for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders (GB8713-88) are cold-drawn or cold-rolled fine seamless tubes with fine inner diameter for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
14. Cold-drawn or cold-rolled fine seamless tubes (GB3639-83) are cold-drawn or cold-rolled fine seamless tubes for mechanical structures, hydraulic equipment with high dimensional accuracy and good surface finish. Fine seamless pipe is selected as mechanical structure or hydraulic equipment.
15. Seamless stainless steel pipes for structures (GB/T 14975-2002) are hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless pipes made of stainless steel, which are widely used in chemical, petroleum, textile, medical, food, machinery and other industries.
16. Stainless steel seamless pipes for fluid transportation (GB/T14976-2002) are hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless pipes made of stainless steel for fluid transportation.
17. Special-shaped seamless tube is the general name of seamless tube with other cross-section shapes besides circular tube. According to the shape and scale of steel tube section, it can be divided into three types: special-shaped seamless pipe with equal wall thickness (code D), special-shaped seamless pipe with different wall thickness (code BD) and variable-diameter special-shaped seamless pipe (code BJ). Special-shaped seamless tubes are widely used in various structural parts, tools and mechanical parts.
18. Seamless steel pipes for cryogenic pipelines (GB/T 18984-2003) are seamless steel pipes for cryogenic pressure vessel pipes and cryogenic heat exchanger pipes of -45 ~195 (?)
Generally, seamless tubes are made by hot rolling or cold rolling of high quality carbon-bonded steel 16Mn, 5MnV or low alloy structural steel 40Cr, 30CrMnSi, 45Mn2, 40MnB, etc. Seamless pipes made of low carbon steel such as 10 and 20 are mainly used for fluid transportation pipelines. Seamless tubes made of medium carbon steel such as 45 and 40Cr are used to make mechanical parts, such as stress parts of cars and tractors. Generally, seamless tubes are used to ensure strength and flattening tests. Hot-rolled steel pipes are delivered in hot-rolled or heat-treated conditions; cold-rolled steel pipes are delivered in hot-rolled or heat-treated conditions. Seamless pipes for low and medium pressure boilers: used for making various kinds of low and medium pressure boilers, superheated steam pipes, boiling pipes, water wall pipes and superheated steam pipes for locomotive boilers, large smoke pipes, small smoke pipes and arch brick pipes, etc.
Seamless pipes are hot-rolled or cold-rolled with high quality carbon structural steel. It is mainly made of steel No. 10 and No. 20. In addition to ensuring chemical composition and mechanical properties, hydraulic experiments, edge rolling, flattening and other experiments should be done. Hot rolling is delivered in hot rolling condition and cold rolling (dialing) in heat treatment condition.
Previous: No Information